On behalf of the Douglas Unified School District #27, Governing Board, Administration, staff, and students, I would like to sincerely thank you for your generous donation. Your donation will be utilized to advance the area that you have designated. I can assure you it will be spent with the utmost integrity.
It is wonderful to see the generosity and interest of the community in helping our District provide the best educational opportunities for our students. It is our firm belief that the community plays a key role in helping us to accomplish our goals. Thank you!
Cesar B. Soto, Chief Financial & Operations Officer
|Board Approved on 10/06/20:|
- Chromebook Cart and 20 Lenovo Chromebooks from Cochise Technology Educational District to DHS CTED (est. value $8,000).
- 3,000 cloth face masks from Cochise County Health Department to DUSD #27 (est. value $10,000).
|Board Approved on 08/04/20:|
- Donation of 30 cloth face masks from Mr. and Mrs. Docto to DUSD #27 (est. value $270.00).
|Board Approved on 07/07/20:|
- Donation of 4,000 cloth face masks from BlueCross BlueShield Arizona to DUSD #27 (est. value $14,080.00).
|Board Approved on 04/02/20:|
- Donation of $500.00 from ICF International to RBMS for participating in the CDC's 2020 National Youth Tobacco Survey.
- Donation of $2,010.00 from the Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona, Fast Pitch Grant, to Sarah Marley PreSchool (Ms. Elisa Vasquez).
- Donation of 100 clear backpacks from CSL Plasma to DHS (est. value $2,000.00).
|Board Approved on 03/03/20:|
- Donation of 81 boxes of Velcro from VELCRO to DHS & DHS Staff (est. value $5,000.00).
|Board Approved on 02/04/20:|
- Donation of U.S. Flags for all DUSD #27 first-graders from the Douglas Noon Lions Club (est. value $205.00).
|Board Approved on 01/04/20:|
- Donation of $1,000.00 from the Howard G. Buffett Foundation and the Cochise County Sheriff's Assist Team to each of the following programs (total of $6,000.00):
- Clawson Elementary School (Family Fun Nights - Mrs. Noemi Escalante)
- RBMS Volleyball Team
- RBMS Soccer Team
- RBMS Basketball Team
- RBMS Drama Club
- RBMS Choir (Equipment)
- Donation of $375.10 from DonorsChoose.org to DHS Festival of Books field trip (Ms. Kym Kennedy).
- Donation of $100.00 from Ms. Vivian Gomez-Solis to DHS Wrestling Team
- Donation of $200.00 from Mr. Karl Calhoun for all District schools (undergarments).
- Donation of five (5) $100.00 JCPenney's gift cards for Migrant and McKinney Vento families from the Gadsen Haunted Hotel fundraiser.
- Donation of dictionaries for all DUSD #27 third graders from the Douglas Rotary Club (est. value $960.00).
- Donation of $500.00 from the Stephen & Diane Uhl Family Trust Fund to Clawson STEM project (Mrs. Vildosola).